Setting up MobPartner Ads
The following article will guide you through the process of signing up for MobPartner, adding your app, and getting your MobPartner Pool ID to use in your Andromo project. For further information about MobPartner, please refer to the MobPartner FAQ Document. Approval time of accounts and campaigns varies, however notifications usually arrive the following day.
In order for your app to be accepted by MobPartner, you need to provide the app's Google Play URL. If you haven't already, the first step is to finish your app, and publish it to Google Play.
Now that your app exists in Google Play, the next step is to sign up for a MobPartner account. When you're there, click on the "Sign Up" button, located in the upper right-hand corner.
1. On the Publisher Sign Up page, enter your account information and select "Publisher" as the "Account Type". Once completed, click the "Signup" button at the bottom of the page.
2. After signing up, you'll receive an email with an activation link. Click on the email link to activate your MobPartner account.
3. Login to your MobPartner account to complete the publisher signup process.
4. Complete the "Personal Information" step and click "Next".
5. On the "Declare your service" page, select "Android App", and fill in the required information about your app. When you're finished, click the "Next" button.
6. After signing up, your app will be in a state of "Pending". You'll receive an email after their validation process is complete.
Once your Android app has been approved by MobPartner, you'll receive an email notifying you that it has been validated. The next step is to subscribe to campaigns so you can add them to a pool.
1. Log into your MobPartner account, and click the "Sites & Apps" tab.
Note: You should create an app entry in MobPartner for each Andromo app you're including ads in. To add additional apps, go to the "Sites & Apps" tab and click the "Add a new service" link, located along the right-hand side.
2. Click the "Subscribe to campaigns" link within the app's listing.
3. The next step is to choose which campaigns you would like to subscribe to. It's said that the key to success is to find products and services that match your app's content. You can use the search filters to narrow down which campaigns are shown. Among these, you can select "Android" under "OS".
Some advertisers have an approval cycle, make sure you read the terms of each advertiser you apply to. Select and subscribe to the campaigns that you want to promote. Some campaigns will be auto approved and others need to have been approved with the advertisers.
Click the "Subscribe" button located on each campaign you want to subscribe to. Once you subscribe to a campaign, it will show a status of "Pending validation".
After you subscribe to your campaigns, you'll receive email notifications telling you whether or not the campaigns have been validated. The next step is to add the desired campaigns to your app's ad pool.
A pool is an adspace where you can add as many campaigns as you want in order to match your global traffic. Depending on the country of the visitor, it will automatically display an ad of a campaign available in the country from your pool. If your pool includes a campaign available in several countries, and if you have international traffic, it will display a campaign available hence it will increase your fill rate.
1. Go to the "Sites & Apps" tab.
2. Click on the "1 Pools" link (may differ if you have more), or if you don't have any pools created yet, click on "Create a new pool".
3. Select the campaigns you want to add to the pool and then click the "Add to Pool" button.
Some campaigns may have a "Worldwide" option under "Countries available", but if not, select each country you want to support and click the "Add to Pool" button for each one.
When you're done, click the "Save" button.
After you've gotten all of the desired campaigns added to your pool, the next step is to get your Pool ID to add to your Andromo project.
1. From the "Sites & Apps" tab, click on the "Pools" link to show the app's pool information.
2. First enable "MobPartner Banners" in your Andromo project located on the "Monitization" tab. Next, copy the app's MobPartner Pool ID and paste it into the "MobPartner Pool ID" field of your Andromo project. In the example below, it would be 34452.
After making sure you've enabled MobPartner in your Andromo project, and entered it's Pool ID, you should build your app and test it to make sure ads are displaying properly. If you're successfully seeing the ads in your app, publish an update to your app in Google Play.