- Global - Use the Global toolbar settings from the Theme tab of your project.
- Parent - Use the activity's parent dashboard toolbar settings. These settings are defined in the Toolbar section of the the parent dashboard's properties.
- Custom - Enables the Custom Toolbar Settings section of settings allowing you to customize the toolbar style for the activity.
- Standard - Use a standard toolbar with a solid color background. If a feature image is enabled, it will appear "outside" the toolbar, and will scroll beneath it as the activity contents are scrolled.
- Compact - Use a compact toolbar. A compact toolbar is similar to the standard toolbar, but with support for showing the feature image as the toolbar background, appearing "inside" the toolbar.
- Expanded - Use an expanded toolbar which is a collapsible toolbar that starts out expanded. If a feature image is enabled, it will appear within the expanded toolbar, and collapse along with it.
- Always visible - Keep the toolbar visible when scrolling activity content.
- Auto hiding - Automatically hide the toolbar when scrolling activity content.
Shows or hides the Advanced Toolbar Settings for the selected style containing settings such as the Background Type, Background Color, Automatic Background Color Preference and Primary Toolbar Text/Icon Color.
This setting is available when "Compact" or "Expanded" Toolbar Style is selected.
- Color - Use a solid color for the toolbar background.
- Feature Image - Use the activity's feature image as the toolbar background.
- Feature image morphing to color (Expanded toolbar style only) - Morph the activity's feature image into a solid color as it collapses.
- Primary - Use the global Primary color as the background.
- Automatic - Automatically select a background color based on the provided Feature Image.
- Nearest material primary - Automatically select a background color based on the provided Feature Image, but use the nearest primary color from the material palette (subset of recommended primary colors).
This setting is available when "Automatic" or "Nearest Material Primary" Background Color is selected.
- Automatic - Automatically select a light or dark color based on the overall "darkness" of the provided Feature Image.
- Light - Use a "light" color for the background. If no light color is available, the primary color will be used.
- Dark - Use a "dark" color for the background. If no dark color is available, the primary color will be used.
- Automatic - Automatically select a color for the toolbar text and action icons based on the primary color.
- Custom - Enables the Custom Toolbar Text/Icon Color setting allowing you to choose a custom color for the toolbar text and icons.
The color you want to use for the toolbar text and icons. This setting is available when "Custom" is selected as the Primary Toolbar Text/Icon Color.