- Global - Use the project's Global Theme Settings for the activity. These settings are defined on the "Theme" tab of your project.
- Parent - Use the activity's parent dashboard theme settings. These settings are defined in the Theme section of the the parent dashboard's properties.
- Custom - Enables the Custom Theme Colors settings allowing you to choose what colors you want to use on this activity.
The following settings are available when "Custom" Theme Mode is selected:
The primary color you want to use for the activity. The primary color is generally your app's "branding" color. It is used for toolbar backgrounds and to represent the activity when images aren't provided.
The accent color you want to use for the activity. The accent color is used for parts of the UI such as buttons/gadgets and hyperlinks (where applicable).
This setting controls what colors are used in the "body" of activity content, such as it's background and text color.
- Material Light - Use the standard Material colors for a body with a light background.
- Material Dark - Use the standard Material colors for a body with a dark background.
- Custom - Enables the Custom Body Colors settings, allowing you to set a custom Window Color, Background Color and Text Color.
The following settings are available when "Custom" Body Style is selected:
The color you want to use for the bottom-most window background (i.e. the area 'behind' cards). You can think of this color as being behind the Background Color. It will only be visible when it isn't obscured by the Background Color -- for example, the window color becomes visible when a "card" item style is used.
The color you want to use for the background of areas where text may be shown (e.g. the card background color).
The color you want to use for all body text, including primary and secondary text. Opacity is applied to different text levels automatically per material guidelines.