Improved Flickr activity

umarkabirdananini

09 Sep, 2018 05:31 AM

Even as a programmer andromo makes things much easier for me.

This are some of my suggestions.

1. In andromo flickr Activity Image description/caption,
links are not clickable.

If you can make them clickable it will add so much value to andromo, some of the ways it can add value to andromo Are:
a, it can be used To create an ecommerce app where a seller can send his product/services from a flickr App and a link to buy them in the description, which if clicked will open a url in or out of the app.

b, It can be used to create sub dashbord (grid),where an image description can be used to link to other activities.
#since andromo are yet to support firebase then it will serve as a means to add a content to ur app without having to wait untill users update your app.

2. Automated Push notifications. Andromo should if possible allow sending of push notifications automatically when a new item/images is added from a flickr, which if click can navigate directly to the item or image in the app.

3. The images should be loaded fully instead of thumbnail in the flicr activity.

Thanks
Umar Kabir Dan anini

1. 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 10 Sep, 2018 12:22 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions/feedback. I've added your comments to our suggestions database for future consideration.

Darryl

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac