MORE PUBLICITY

APPS

05 Feb, 2018 06:48 PM

Hello colleagues, I do not know if it is the most indicated site or if the subject you have spoken before, I love androme, I have many published apps but I would like the publicity to be greater, 2 minutes seems a lot between interstitials, I hope it could be less or You can even control them and put them on the desired screens

1. 1 Posted by APPS on 05 Feb, 2018 06:53 PM

Another request that would give an plus to andromo would be the possibility of duplicating projects (I know that other users also want it). It would be incredible to have that option, in my case it would make my job much simpler and faster. THANK YOU

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 06 Feb, 2018 01:29 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. Yes, 2 minutes is the lowest value you can set for the "Time between Ads" setting for interstitial ads. Interstitial ads are very intrusive and showing them too often has a negative impact on user experience. 2 minutes is already much too frequent and we have no plans to offer a value lower than that.

As for project duplication, from what I'm told there are technical issues regarding project assets that prevent this feature from being implemented.

Darryl

3. APPS closed this discussion on 04 Apr, 2018 02:39 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

22 Jul, 2018 02:19 AM
21 Jul, 2018 01:37 PM
20 Jul, 2018 09:29 PM