About billing

marie580

30 Oct, 2017 10:30 PM

I'm confused as to why so much money upfront? Because what if someone wants to test this product out and with the paid version? I cannot pay an annual amount upfront and expect to test the product. Because I would rather pay by month a certain amount, so if I decide that the product is not what I want anymore, then I paid for the month, you are not out any money and I'm just canceling my subscription. Which I cannot test this product with the "paid" version, because I'm having to pay almost 100$ upfront just for the cheaper one, but that's not cheap just to test it.. What I'm getting at, is PLEASE make a package that is a monthly plan, because it would be great to have that feature! It can even be 10-15$ a month, sooo worth that payment! I have seen wix and other sites for building things that have a monthly rate, that is paid monthly..

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 30 Oct, 2017 10:54 PM

Hello,

Andromo builds apps that do not expire when the subscription ends. Once an app is built with monetization enabled, it continues to work (and will continue to generate revenue for the user) even after the Andromo subscription is cancelled.

Part of the reason why our subscriptions are billed annually, and why we do not provide refunds upon cancelation, is to prevent abuse of the non-expiring nature of the apps.

Hosted web services like Wix can bill monthly because they can end the service if ever the subscription ends. Whereas Andromo apps are fully native Java compiled apps with the ability to operate on their own, without any connection back to Andromo. It would not be possible to "deactivate" apps without building a remote "kill switch" into them, which we are morally opposed to doing for various reasons.

Note also that Andromo provides a free trial option (which is not time limited at all) so you are able to try out the features without committing to a subscription.

2. 2 Posted by marie580 on 31 Oct, 2017 03:37 AM

Hi,

And thank you for your information and knowledge. I was only asking, not because I
    don't think your's or anyone's work is not great, I'm sure it's great. But, I am just saying that there is a lot of other sites that offer a different type of payment options. And that is fine, that your's and whoever's site this is, done or conducts things differently. I am very glad and impressed with the facts that there is someone checking and keeping a close eye on things. That is very good. I appreciated the fast reply that you gave. Thank you again for your time and the information. I will find a different site that will offer the different options, since I did find three other sites that offer that ability. Very sorry for that, but that is what it is. But, very thankful for your work, and I'm sure others that are able and willing will take the time and money to put into those options. I understand that there is a free trial, but it's not offering what I need with it. So, again, thank you anyways.

3. Darryl Hnatiuk closed this discussion on 31 Oct, 2017 12:26 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

20 Aug, 2018 11:56 AM
17 Aug, 2018 03:12 PM
17 Aug, 2018 12:03 PM