Add more Phone Numbers in Contact Activity

bobbyofbrunei

14 Aug, 2017 06:19 AM

Hello, I love Andromo's ability to create simple and yet potentially useful Apps.
One of the apps I created was a cinema app, mainly using the the Web Activity to list down the local cinemas. I also used the phone activity to list down contact number for the cinemas.
The suggestion I would like to make is to increase the phone list to more than 4, we have more than one local cinema contacts, I would like the ability to add more. not much different from adding almost unlimited images or pdf's. this just adding a phone number. maybe an "add more phone" option at the end of the activity page.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 14 Aug, 2017 12:45 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll submit your suggestion for future consideration. Right now the only way you could include more phone numbers would be to use the Custom Page and Phone activities instead. For example, you could create a bunch of hidden Phone activities and then link to them via HTML using their Activity URL. Information about how to do this can be found in the following KB article section:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/activities/custom-page-activity#linki...

Darryl

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

23 Jan, 2018 01:19 PM
23 Jan, 2018 01:08 PM
22 Jan, 2018 07:56 PM