Podcast & RSS

Josué

13 Jun, 2017 10:07 PM

I am developing a Podcast with exclusive content for my application. I do not want to publish the update of my application because it is necessary to include two options to the activity.

1) Avoid sharing podcast
2) There is a dividing line between podcast tracks that should be added to both options since it is only displayed in the Dark option and is not displayed in the light option.

3) The rss feed load is very slow when it has thumbnail images, even if they are too small.

1. 1 Posted by Josué on 13 Jun, 2017 10:13 PM

It would also be interesting to add the option to show application logo when playing audio in the status bar

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 14 Jun, 2017 12:31 PM

Hi,

1. I've submitted your suggestion regarding optional sharing of podcasts for future consideration. I cannot say when or if that feature will be implemented.

2. In the material design update we're currently working on, lists do not contain dividing lines when using Android's updated list interface. So this won't be an issue in the future.

3. The RSS activity has undergone some changes including some performance enhancements, so you may see an improvement regarding loading when it is released.

4. If I recall correctly, status bar icons cannot be multi-colored and must be white. It's unlikely we would want to request another image for that, so it may depend upon what can be done programmatically. I've submitted your suggestion for future consideration.

I can't provide a release date yet for Andromo v5, nor any of it's details, but keep an eye on our forums/blog/twitter etc. for it's announcement in the near future.

Darryl

3. 3 Posted by Josué on 14 Jun, 2017 05:07 PM

R:
    2) The lines if they would be needed, could create a style similar to RSS and then show the player similar to Shoutcast

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 15 Jun, 2017 12:03 PM

Hi,

We're still working on the styles and it's possible some interfaces will contain dividers (lines) depending on the guidelines of material design. In any case, they will work on light and dark interfaces in the future.

Darryl

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

24 Sep, 2018 11:36 PM
24 Sep, 2018 11:32 PM
24 Sep, 2018 11:53 AM