Andromo 2.0 Features When will it be accessible?

NK

16 Feb, 2019 12:57 AM

I'm looking forward as other developers ...

I would not renew my subscription, but with the 2.0 andromo I decided to renew now half of the year.
But the doubt is killing me, when the 2.0 andromo will be made available? I do not care about being a test user!

I think it is very bad for the company to enter a site, to see all the resources (https://www.andromo.com/en/features) and when registering, find a totally different builder from those announced on the features page, I believe this can generate bad feedback for the andromo company.

If possible I can be added as a tester of andromo 2.0, because the current Andromo is not advantageous for me, we need a date when will be released version 2.0, a doubt that the community has been questioning, since we received an email exciting and never again we received no placement.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 18 Feb, 2019 10:37 AM

Hello, NK, we appreciate your continued subscription, but new features are under development. We will definitely consider your candidacy as a beta tester and inform you when it will be possible to test the new functionality. Thanks for your feedback, NK.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac