Pictures

simon

31 Jan, 2012 10:03 PM

In the activaties tab it will let me load the image i want to display, but i can not move the box up or scroll down it to save the changes, I always get changes have been made but not saved, please could i have some help with this problem.
kindest regards. simon

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 01 Feb, 2012 12:47 AM

Hi Simon,

Can you elaborate a bit? I'm not quite sure what you're seeing or doing. If you can include a screenshot that would help. What operating system are you using? What browser? What version?

Thanks,
    Colin

2. 2 Posted by simon on 01 Feb, 2012 10:21 AM

Hi there and thaks for you help, i am using the template where you can put your own image in the top right hand corner, i allows me to put in the text, then it will allow my to upload the pic to the server, and then choose it, I cannot scroll down to the bottom of the box so my only option is to close it witht the cross, which then says somthing like," changes have been made" then the only way i can close it is to click it which then loses the picture, its as if i need to get to the bottom of the box but i can not see the bottom its off the page,
    regards si

> From: [email blocked]
    > To: [email blocked]
    > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 19:47:34 -0500
    > Subject: Re: Pictures [Questions]
    >
    >

3. 3 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 01 Feb, 2012 01:18 PM

Hi Simon,

I'm sorry, but we're still having trouble understanding where on the Andromo website you're having trouble. If you're editing a project, could you describe which tab you're referring to, such as "App Info", "Activities" (and if so, which one, Website, RSS etc), Styles etc.? And as Colin requested, the operating system, browser, and version will also help reproduce the issue.

Darryl

4. 4 Posted by simon on 02 Feb, 2012 09:38 PM

Hi there, First of all thankyou for your valued attention, The thing i am trying to do is:
    Activities, custom page, templates, at that point i am choosing the one that lets you place a picture in the top left hand corner, I am having problems after that, it will let me add the picture to server and load it to the template, at that point it appears that i may need to scroll down the pop up to save the changes, but the pop up will not allow me to save the changes, so at this point the only thing i can do is to close the cross in the top corner and it then informs me that it will not be saved, I hope this helps you to help me.
    Regards
    simon

> Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 08:18:24 -0500
    >
    >

5. 5 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 03 Feb, 2012 02:59 PM

Hi Simon,

Thank you, now I see the section/dialog you're referring to. I just tried on my end, and didn't have any problems, so it's probably related to the browser/version you're using. What browser and version are you using (ie. Internet Explorer 8.0, Firefox 10.0, Opera etc.). If you do have another browser installed, you may want to try that. This information will help solve the problem you're having.

Darryl

6. 6 Posted by simon on 05 Feb, 2012 02:16 PM

Hi there , thanks for this, i am running ie8 and i have re installed, its when i have the inamge prop box open, it wont let me see the bottom if it, so i can not save the changes, Please carry on with your help if you can

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Colin on 05 Feb, 2012 02:54 PM

Hi Simon,

For some reason, your system and browser aren't getting along
    together. I'd recommend you install a browser like Firefox and
    everything will work just fine for you:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

Colin

8. 8 Posted by simon on 05 Feb, 2012 05:44 PM

Yes thankyou that worked great, what a fanastic support you guy's have been.
    Many many thanks
    si

> Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2012 09:54:35 -0500
    >
    >

9. Colin closed this discussion on 05 Feb, 2012 09:08 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac