Creating a crossword puzzle

eccherry

30 Jan, 2012 08:45 PM

Hello,
I am looking to create a special cross word puzzle that I can sell for .99 to Android users. Can your site help me create it and sell it? Will I own rights to the cross-word application I create.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 30 Jan, 2012 11:12 PM

Hi Elenor

Currently there is no built in, or ready-made, crossword puzzle support in Andromo. However if you are familiar with HTML, or HTML5 you would be able to create your app using our HTML Archive activity.

Once your app was created you would probably want to upload it to the Android Market, which is maintained by Google and will handle all of the sales details.

When you create an app using Andromo, we grant you a license to distribute the app to whoever you like. The underlying app 'engine' is our property, while the 'content' you add to the app remains your own.

I hope this answers your questions.

Mark Mruss

2. 2 Posted by eccherry on 31 Jan, 2012 02:05 AM

Yes this helps, but can you recommend a software program that can create a cross word application for me. I will create the words/questions for it.
    Thanks.

Elenor

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

> From: [email blocked]
    > To: [email blocked]
    > Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:12:03 -0500
    > Subject: Re: Creating a crossword puzzle [Questions]
    >
    >

3. 3 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 31 Jan, 2012 01:38 PM

Hi Elenor,

None of us here have used any of these types of applications, so we can't really recommend anything. My suggestion would be to just search using terms like "Create HTML Crossword Puzzle" or "Create HTML5 Crossword Puzzle". You could also post on our user forums to see if anyone else has used something successfully in the past - http://forums.andromo.com/

Darryl

4. 4 Posted by eccherry on 31 Jan, 2012 03:52 PM

Thanks so much for responding.

Elenor

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life.

> From: [email blocked]
    > To: [email blocked]
    > Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 08:38:49 -0500
    > Subject: Re: Creating a crossword puzzle [Questions]
    >
    >

5. Darryl Hnatiuk closed this discussion on 31 Jan, 2012 08:54 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac