Dev code

AppMaster

09 Dec, 2018 11:14 AM

Hello
I would like to know if it is possible to change the dev code, my account, because of problems that I do not know Google blocked my developer account, and through of that code continue to identify my applications.

On the other hand, there will be possibilities in the future to clone an application, ie once Creda duplicate it? I would be useful more than anything to use one as a template.

Thank you very much,
I gusaría they can help me.

Greetings.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 12 Dec, 2018 08:36 AM

Hi,
    Unfortunately we cannot provide you dev code to app. Hence that's why you use Andromo.
    Cloning Apps is a project in development, and is planned to be released next year

2. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 12 Dec, 2018 08:36 AM.

3. AppMaster re-opened this discussion on 21 Dec, 2018 01:53 PM

4. 2 Posted by AppMaster on 21 Dec, 2018 01:53 PM

Hello,

I think I did not explain myself well.

In my applications comes a dev6666 code, which is how google identifies me as a developer, I need that code to change because unfairly Google blocked my account and to create another I need to change that code.

Thank you

================================================

Hi,
    Unfortunately we cannot provide you dev code to app. Hence that's why you use Andromo.
    Cloning Apps is a project in development, and is planned to be released next year

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 27 Dec, 2018 07:51 AM

Hi,
    Your current subscription plan allows you to choose custom Package name for your Apps.
    Please see this article http://support.andromo.com/kb/andromo/andromo-professional-subscrip...

In your projects you can choose your very own package name for each App you develop
    Hope this helps

6. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 27 Dec, 2018 07:51 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac