Adding Content To App

nocommutecareers

04 Oct, 2018 10:38 PM

Am I able to add content to a section that is already within my app without having to upload a new apk to google? I'd like to update my app with new info every week but I don't want my subscribers to have to download a new version each week.

Update: Is there someone that can assist me with this?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 09 Oct, 2018 10:57 PM

If you use online activities like RSS, Twitter, YouTube, Website etc, then you can update those online sources and your app will pull in the changes. Other "static" activities will require you to build the updated APK and update it on Google Play.

http://support.andromo.com/kb/activities

2. Colin closed this discussion on 09 Oct, 2018 10:57 PM.

3. nocommutecareers re-opened this discussion on 10 Oct, 2018 02:45 AM

4. 2 Posted by nocommutecareer... on 10 Oct, 2018 02:45 AM

How do I add the RSS feed since that is the only way I can add content? I don't actually have a website. How else can I do this?

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 10 Oct, 2018 06:06 PM

RSS feeds are common on blogs etc. You can Google that if you don't know what they are.

The Website activity can also be used if you have a website that you want to embed into your app.

Any other content, like "Custom Page" etc (http://support.andromo.com/kb/activities) you will simply update on the Andromo site, rebuild your app and publish the update on Google Play, who will push the content out to your app users as normal.

6. Colin closed this discussion on 10 Oct, 2018 06:06 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac