Andromo features for our Enterprise android app

Eduardo Flores

03 Aug, 2018 05:33 PM

Hi good morning,

we are a software company and we need to build an android app in which data gets saved into the device working offline (can be temporary) and then when the internet is available or at end of the day the user can send all the records from that day or moment from the app/device to the andromo cloud database.

is it possible to create an app that will work offline saving all data inside the device and then sends all the data to the cloud database doing a sync or using a sync button? (imagine we want to sync DB records from offline to online)

the second requirement is that we need to print in paper the captured data like an invoce in that moment like using a "save and print" button using a wireless printer. is it possible to print records in the moment as a feature?

also we need a report feature like crystal reports. I believe from the console you can do this.

thank you for your response and if all this is possible, we will immediately contract your services of app creation and cloud services.

thank you and please wee need your response soon.

Kindest Regards.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 03 Aug, 2018 05:56 PM

Hello,

Andromo is a DIY app making platform, so the type of app you can make depends on your ability to use the features available. It's free to try (for as long as it takes), so you can try it out and see what you're able to make with it.

You can see a list of available activity types here:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/activities

This overview might be helpful, as well:

Getting started with Andromo

However, based on the requirements you've listed , I don't think you would be able to create that kind of app using Andromo.

2. 2 Posted by Eduardo Flores on 03 Aug, 2018 06:51 PM

Hi Lorne good afternoon thank you for your reply,

I see, but I will still give it a try as you have mentioned. really apppreciate your quick response!

I will try using the features available as you have mentioned.

thank you!!!

3. Colin closed this discussion on 06 Aug, 2018 07:17 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac