Android Oreo (API level 26) or higher .....How???

mmousaw

02 Aug, 2018 03:13 AM

Hi there,
I just got this note from google regarding one of my apps I built through andromo... what do I do to make my app compliant? Thanks!
-------------------------------------
Hello Google Play Developer,

This is a reminder that starting November 1, 2018, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android Oreo (API level 26) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 26.

Configuring your app to target a recent API level ensures that users benefit from significant security and performance improvements, while still allowing your app to run on older Android versions (down to the minSdkVersion).

Action required

Please ensure that your apps are configured to target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26) by November 1, 2018. For technical advice on how to change your app's target API level to meet these requirements, refer to the migration guide.

Affected apps

The apps included below have one or more APKs—in production or testing tracks—that aren't currently targeting API level 26 or higher. Apps are listed with the maximum version code and corresponding targetSdkVersion. If you have more than 20 apps that could be affected in your account, please check the Play Console for a full list.

(One of my apps)
-----------------

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 02 Aug, 2018 12:18 PM

Hi,

We released an update to Andromo on July 5th to increase the target level:

https://blog.andromo.com/2018/andromo-app-maker-for-android-v5-1-0-...

All you would need to do is build your app again and publish an update to it on Google Play.

Darryl

2. 2 Posted by mmousaw on 02 Aug, 2018 12:22 PM

Perfect.   Thank you!  :-)  

---- On Thu, 02 Aug 2018 05:18:55 -0700 Darryl Hnatiuk <[email blocked]> wrote ----

// Please reply above this line
    ==================================================

Hi,

We released an update to Andromo on July 5th to increase the target level:

https://blog.andromo.com/2018/andromo-app-maker-for-android-v5-1-0-...

All you would need to do is build your app again and publish an update to it on Google Play.

Darryl

On Wed, Aug 01 at 08:13 PM PDT, mmousaw wrote:

Hi there,
    I just got this note from google regarding one of my apps I built through andromo... what do I do to make my app compliant? Thanks!
    -------------------------------------
    Hello Google Play Developer,

This is a reminder that starting November 1, 2018, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android Oreo (API level 26) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 26.

Configuring your app to target a recent API level ensures that users benefit from significant security and performance improvements, while still allowing your app to run on older Android versions (down to the minSdkVersion).

Action required

Please ensure that your apps are configured to target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26) by November 1, 2018. For technical advice on how to change your app's target API level to meet these requirements, refer to the migration guide.

Affected apps

The apps included below have one or more APKs—in production or testing tracks—that aren't currently targeting API level 26 or higher. Apps are listed with the maximum version code and corresponding targetSdkVersion. If you have more than 20 apps that could be affected in your account, please check the Play Console for a full list.

(One of my apps)
    -----------------

Having trouble reading this? View this discussion online: Android Oreo (API level 26) or higher .....How??? .

To unsubscribe and stop receiving emails from http://support.andromo.com, visit this page

div.zm_4430437143516989313_parse_647129078834835000 pre { width: 92%; margin: 10px 2%; padding: 5px 2%; background: rgb(239, 239, 239); border: 1px solid rgb(214, 214, 214) } div.zm_4430437143516989313_parse_647129078834835000 blockquote { margin-left: 0; padding-left: 1em; border-left: 5px solid rgb(204, 204, 204) }

3. Darryl Hnatiuk closed this discussion on 02 Aug, 2018 12:24 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Aug, 2018 04:48 PM
15 Aug, 2018 04:44 PM
14 Aug, 2018 01:19 PM