Facebook SDK

Liberumsoft inc.

13 Mar, 2018 10:01 PM

Hello Andromo team. I hope that you will reconsider your decision about facebook SDK and implement it in new Andomo versions. It is necessary to have FB SDK in app to advertize our apps in FB network. I think it's very easy to implement it in Andromo. Why you limit your customers in this opportunity?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 14 Mar, 2018 12:49 PM

Hi,

Some features of the Facebook SDK are on our suggestions list for future consideration. The Facebook SDK contains many components, what specific features are you wanting?

From my understanding many people already promote their apps on Facebook by simply providing links to their app on Google Play.

Darryl

2. 2 Posted by Liberumsoft inc... on 15 Mar, 2018 06:51 PM

Thank you for your answer. I mean we need the SDK described here https://developers.facebook.com/docs/analytics/overview .

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 16 Mar, 2018 12:23 PM

Hi,

I'm a little confused, you've pointed to Analytics, which isn't related to advertising. If you wanted Analytics statistics in your app, you could just use Google Analytics.

Darryl

4. 4 Posted by Liberumsoft inc... on 16 Mar, 2018 02:04 PM

Hi, Darryl. Well, it's related to advertizing directly. It used to track events in app such as app lunch and send it back to facebook for convertion tracking by events and make campaign optimization. If we have no facebook SDK in our app we can only get click on google play app page and can't guarantee installs.
    https://developers.facebook.com/docs/app-ads/app-setup

5. 5 Posted by Liberumsoft inc... on 16 Mar, 2018 02:13 PM

6. Support Staff 6 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 16 Mar, 2018 03:03 PM

Hi,

Thanks for the additional links and clarification. I now understand what you were referring to and the relationship between the two. I've updated our suggestions database ticket with some of these details for clarification.

At this moment we're working on some high priority tasks such as Android O targeting (which must be completed before summer for Google Play submissions) fixing issues as they come up, and completing previously started tasks. New features are chosen and prioritized from our suggestions list at the point when there's time available to implement a feature. So all I can say at this moment is that it's on the list for consideration and further investigation.

Darryl

7. 7 Posted by Liberumsoft inc... on 16 Mar, 2018 03:57 PM

Thank you for your attention. I hope you will implement this SDK in future.

8. Darryl Hnatiuk closed this discussion on 16 Mar, 2018 06:41 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

15 Aug, 2018 04:48 PM
15 Aug, 2018 04:44 PM
14 Aug, 2018 01:19 PM