Changes after published

Richard Deyo

11 Aug, 2017 05:44 PM

After the app has been published, is it possible to make changes such as adding/changing website links that are posted in the app?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 11 Aug, 2017 05:53 PM

Hello,

It depends on what type of content you use within your app.

After the app is published, it is possible to change some things that direct to remotely hosted resources -- for example, a Website activity which displays a remote URL will show whatever is at that remote URL at the time when the user views that activity. To actually change the URL that it points to, you would need to rebuild the app and publish the update. There are several activity types that support some kind of remote content, such as the RSS activity, the YouTube activity, the Podcast activity, etc.

Note that you are able to make changes and rebuild/republish as often as you like.

2. 2 Posted by Richard Deyo on 11 Aug, 2017 06:04 PM

As far as upgrading, i dont understand your pricing plans. Can you break it down for me? For $21 a month, does that make a difference to every app I build . Or would it be $21 a month per app?

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 11 Aug, 2017 06:29 PM

Hello,

Our pricing is per subscription, not per app. The Starter plan limits you to a maximum of 50 projects (at once) in your account. The Professional plan allows you to have an unlimited number of projects, as well as other benefits (such as being able to set a custom package name for the app, removing Andromo branding from the "About" dialog, etc.).

Note that all our subscription plans are billed annually.

See:

How subscriptions work

You can read more about the benefits of the Professional subscription here:

Andromo Professional subscription

4. 4 Posted by Richard Deyo on 11 Aug, 2017 06:37 PM

So If I am on the professional plan, wich is $21 a month billed annually, and I want to build apps for other people and charge them for it, it would just cost $21 a month billed annually? No matter how many apps I build? It will never cost me more than that?

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 11 Aug, 2017 07:24 PM

Hello,

Yes, you would be able to build as many apps as you like, as often as you like, for as long as your subscription is active.

And if the price increases in the future (as it may -- the Professional plan has been over $800 in the past), you will keep your current pricing for as long as your subscription remains active -- i.e. your subscription price is "locked in" until you cancel the subscription.

For a professional able to contract apps for clients, it is a phenominally good deal. We probably have it priced too aggressively, in fact -- but go ahead and take advantage of that!

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Aug, 2017 10:54 PM
16 Aug, 2017 11:25 PM
16 Aug, 2017 04:10 PM