Can't successfully build

therealex

09 Apr, 2019 06:43 PM

Hi,
This is my first app - it's an instructional one. Mainly just text, a couple of links, and the html quiz that's included in the discussion section here - it has VERY simple Javascript, just an alert line if the answer is wrong, and the right answer goes to the next page with a new question.

I've also used some graphics that were uploaded to the server - just a couple.

I decided to build it before I went any further, just to make sure I liked how it flowed. Each time, it fails but I have no idea why. Is there any other information I can get about that? I'm really stumped here, and since this is only a trial subscription I need to know this works before I start paying for it!

Thanks, and I'm sorry for the vagueness. There's no way I can actually share the project, is there? "It doesn't work, why not" is a horrible question...

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 10 Apr, 2019 11:17 AM

Hello therealex,
    That sounds like you have a problem with HTML Archive. Please, check out if everything is fine through this link: http://support.andromo.com/kb/common-questions/how-to-create-an-htm...

2. 2 Posted by therealex on 10 Apr, 2019 10:32 PM

That seemed to do it. I didn't change anything except to name the first file index.html instead of quiz1-a.html. I know it shouldn't matter (and I had specified that file name as being the first file), but once I changed it to index.html, it did the build.

Thanks!

3. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 18 Apr, 2019 12:21 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

25 Apr, 2019 01:00 PM
25 Apr, 2019 09:42 AM
25 Apr, 2019 09:37 AM