error when uploading to google

lookstare

06 Mar, 2019 11:34 PM

I can't upload my app to google due to some error. Here is the error message that I get:
Your APK or Android App Bundle is using permissions that require a privacy policy: (android.permission.GET_ACCOUNTS).

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 07 Mar, 2019 02:37 PM

Hello lookstare,
    That permission is required and included for GCM push notifications (AirBop). As a result, you should provide a link to a privacy policy document in your app's Google Play store listing as well as enable the "License Agreement' option on the Settings tab of your project.
    You can try this service for generate privacy policy and public text on free web text hosting like this.

Some discussions on this topic that may be helpful:
    https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/1884/hosting-a-privacy-policy
    https://forums.andromo.com/discussion/comment/8545/#Comment_8545

2. 2 Posted by lookstare on 07 Mar, 2019 06:15 PM

So how do I fix this problem. Is there a tutorial?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 9:37 AM, Andromo App Maker<[email blocked]> wrote: #yiv2008397227 pre {width:92%;margin:10px 2%;padding:5px 2%;background:#efefef;border:1px solid #d6d6d6;}#yiv2008397227 blockquote {margin-left:0;padding-left:1em;border-left:5px solid #ccc;}
    |

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 11 Mar, 2019 02:25 PM

You need to create a privacy policy (we've described variant how to do it in the previous message). After that you should provide a link to a privacy policy document in your app's Google Play store listing as well as enable the "License Agreement" option on the tabs of your project.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac