Want to Purchase

Tasnim Siddiquee

01 Feb, 2019 08:13 PM

Hi,

Hope you are well, I am Tasnim Siddiquee. I am from Bangladesh, probably you haven't heard about my country. It is a small country besides India.

I have built an app with your platform and it seems very impressive to me, I want to build a few apps, I want to not only earn a few bucks but also help specific people who are suffering from their problems, so I will build apps related to their health problems.

When I built the app (free one) and installed into my phone, it says it is a harmful file for your mobile and I had to bypass it. Again I needed to modify my permission settings to install it. I really anxious if I build apps and upload into play store, will it happen for all of the apps? I'm afraid, there is no one gonna install my apps if something happens to them. Please advice.

I even don't know how to upload the app into play store and how Andromo can help me about it. Please let me know about the process too.

And the most important issue, I'm a newbies in online, I can't afford $8/month to start cause in my country, it is not so cheap like USA or Europe. Could you please give me a discount offer so I could start your awesome app builder? I really loved it but if it is not possible, then I have to find out similar cheaper options for my startup projects.

Let me know about it.

Best Regards,
Tasnim

1. 1 Posted by Tasnim Siddique... on 02 Feb, 2019 09:50 AM

???

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 04 Feb, 2019 10:33 AM

Hello, Tasnim Siddiquee, we have promo, if you create new account, you can buy subscription only for 50$/year then you can create 50 projects and monetize your apps with ads. All info about publich apps to Google Play you can find here

3. 3 Posted by Tasnim Siddique... on 09 Feb, 2019 06:51 PM

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, I'm more interested for the Professional pack,
    please let me know what is your offer for it.

Best Regards,
    Tasnim

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 13 Feb, 2019 05:03 PM

Hello Tasnim Siddiquee,
    We can offer to You a Professional plan for 180$

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac