Started

joeconsole1111

02 Jan, 2019 10:11 AM

dear sir
 i made payment for andromo starter plan yearly subscription($8 monthly,$96 yearly) on the 01\01\2019 for building 50 apps monthly
but after one apps was built,a message (You have reached the maximum number of projects you can create. Please sign up for a subscription plan or upgrade to a larger plan.) keep showing. and restricting my app building
  please find below the attached file showing payment details

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 02 Jan, 2019 11:45 AM

Hi. As I see, previously you were signed up for Andromo special offer with unlimited apps, but then that offer expired.
    Starter plan is for 50 projects, and your list goes beyond that :)
    But I am happy it does, i.e., that you have so many Apps. So I won't request you to sign up for more pricey Pro plan. Instead I changed your plan to have unlimited Apps. Please check if it works now, and let me know if it doesn't.

May I ask to share some links of your Apps on Google Play Store? It would be great to see what developers like you are creating.
    Also, what would be the price you'd be ready to pay to have Professional plan features? You're quite active on App building, so maybe we can make you an offer you cannot reject... :)

2. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 02 Jan, 2019 11:45 AM.

3. joeconsole1111 re-opened this discussion on 05 Jan, 2019 05:27 AM

4. 2 Posted by joeconsole1111 on 05 Jan, 2019 05:27 AM

Hi,i have checked and i tried building but its showing

''You do not have an active subscription. In order to build your apps, please subscribe now - for as little as $8 per month!''

and also

''Your last payment failed. It will automatically be retried on 01/03/2019. Please login to your PayPal account for details.''

also i would want to know as regards the starter plan subscription,if its only 50 apps that can be built monthly or only 50 apps yearly

as regard the offer for a professional plan,i will be willing to pay $(100\150) yearly

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 07 Jan, 2019 07:49 AM

Try now

6. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 07 Jan, 2019 07:49 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac