Updating an app built and published through appypie

mishrabn7

13 Dec, 2018 10:41 AM

Hi,
Basically I subscribed to your platform to replace all my apps already built and published through appypie platform. I just checked one of my apps to replace in playstore. But the error thrown by google as follows:
Upload failed
You uploaded an APK that is signed with a different certificate to your previous APKs. You must use the same certificate. Your existing APKs are signed with the certificate(s) with fingerprint(s):
[ SHA1: 55:A4:8E:1A:17:A0:67:C7:FB:22:EF:B3:63:95:58:EA:C0:FC:31:3F ]
and the certificate(s) used to sign the APK you uploaded have fingerprint(s):
[ SHA1: E4:47:63:A6:69:EA:E7:06:12:1C:8F:C5:37:00:94:65:9A:31:0C:9B ]

How to solve this issue?
Please reply quickly.

regards
B N Mishra

1. 1 Posted by mishrabn7 on 13 Dec, 2018 11:44 AM

Please send me solution.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Andromo App Mak... on 13 Dec, 2018 12:31 PM

It is not possible to replace an existing app in Google Play unless it (a) has the same package name and (b) was signed with the same certificate.

All apps built with Andromo are code signed with an official Andromo certificate during the build process.

You cannot replace an app that was built with another tool and published to Google Play, because it would have been signed with a different certificate.

Google currently does not provide any means of transferring apps between publisher accounts or changing the signing certificate after an app has been published.

As a result, you cannot replace an existing app by changing the package name, unless that app was also built using Andromo.

http://support.andromo.com/kb/andromo/andromo-professional-subscrip...

3. Andromo App Maker closed this discussion on 13 Dec, 2018 12:31 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac