Activity icons displaying as cubes (of primary colour)

evradio

12 Mar, 2018 06:23 PM

There are no more details I can share. I've posted a screenshot.
I'm only seeking a solution to this because I'm finally ready to put my app up on Google Play and intend to subscribe later this month, so I hope this issue can be resolved. Andromo is a great service.

Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 12 Mar, 2018 06:54 PM

Hello,

The primary color is used to represent an activity in place of an image when you do not have an image defined for that activity.

In this case, since you're using an item style with square images, it will depend on each activity's square image setting.

It appears you have the square images set to "Use wide image, cropped" -- which means it will just try to use the wide image when a square image is needed. Meanwhile, your wide image setting appears to be "Use feature image" and your feature image is set to "inherit from the theme." Your theme mode appears to be set to "Parent" which means it will inherit from the parent (dashboard) settings.

How you resolve this depends on what end result you desire:

If you want a common feature image on all activities, you could assign a feature image in your dashboard theme settings, and it will appear in place of the orange square (and probably also at the top of each activity, depending on their individual toolbar settings).

If you want a common image to be used for all activities instead of the orange square, but don't want a feature image everywhere, you can go to each activity and change the square image setting to "inherit from theme" and then assign the square image in the dashboard theme settings.

If you want a different image for each activity, then you just go to each activity and assign a custom square image to each one.

2. 2 Posted by evradio on 12 Mar, 2018 07:37 PM

I'm sorry to waste your time. I now realise that in order to use the "Drawer Icon" for Activities, I had to select that in the "List Style" drop down on the "Dashboard" tab.

3. Darryl Hnatiuk closed this discussion on 13 Mar, 2018 11:53 AM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

24 Sep, 2018 11:36 PM
24 Sep, 2018 11:32 PM
24 Sep, 2018 11:53 AM