ADMOB NOVEMBER 2017

Aisha Albasheer

13 Dec, 2017 06:23 PM

Hello Andromo team,

Few days ago i received this email from Admob,

Hi,
Starting January 23, 2018, we will no longer be supporting Android and iOS Google Mobile Ads SDKs lower than version 7.0.0. To continue serving ads from AdMob after this date, please upgrade to the latest Google Mobile Ads SDK.
With our new SDK, you’ll get access to new features designed to help grow your revenue while delivering good user experiences. These include new ad formats, better mediation reporting and more stable ad serving.
You can read more about these features and our announcement here and in our release notes (Android / iOS).

I want to know if there's anything that we need to do to comply. I hope andromo will do the upgrade to the latest SDK without requiring any extra work from our side.

They said to continue ad serving one must upgrade to the latest SDK, now say andromo upgraded to the latest SDK, does this mean we (andromo users) have to update all our apps with some new ad unit numbers or something like that?? I just hope the same ad units will continue serving ads. Thank you

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Lorne Laliberte on 13 Dec, 2017 06:42 PM

Hello,

Andromo has been an AdMob SDK newer than that since July, so if you've build your apps with the current version of Andromo that is all you have to do. No worries! :)

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac