Problem with Banner Ads

Adil.Zanfar

09 Nov, 2017 08:54 PM

Hello,

I can't display my banner ads when i build my project and install it in my device.
I made several checks :
- Show Banner Ads on Dashboard button checked
- I tried to create other ads block on admob
- I asked a friend to create his own banner ads from his own admob account and tried it on a new project on my adromo account and i have the same problem.

Can you help me please, it's been a while since i can't display any banner ads on any project.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 10 Nov, 2017 01:37 PM

Hi,

You didn't provide the project name or project IDs so I could check it's settings, however the first thing you should do is add your device as a test device to ensure that the IDs you're using are valid and working correctly. When done, you should see test ads when run on your defined test device. To do this, see the following KB article section:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/monetization-options/setting-up-admob...

Some reasons for not seeing ads can be found at the link below:

http://support.andromo.com/kb/monetization-options/setting-up-admob...

Darryl

2. 2 Posted by Adil.Zanfar on 10 Nov, 2017 08:06 PM

Hi Darryl,

All of my recent project don't display Banner ads and i already checked my test device and the id's are valid.

this is one of the project that doesn't display the Banner ads : id=com.andromo.dev365082.app686835

let me know if you need more information because i checked all of the reasons with the link you gave me and i still have the same problem with all my recent project

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 10 Nov, 2017 08:31 PM

Hi,

The project you're pointing to doesn't have any test device ID set in it, so please follow my previous instructions.

Darryl

4. 4 Posted by Adil.Zanfar on 12 Nov, 2017 12:15 AM

Hi,

Sir as i said before, i have puted the test device and it works and then i removed it to check if my banner will work or not..

You can check now i puted the the test devide ID again, i can see the test ads ( banner and interstitual).

Till now i can't see my banner ads in any project , i followed all of the instructions you gave me before contacting you.

You can check again the same project : id=com.andromo.dev365082.app686835

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Colin on 12 Nov, 2017 05:49 PM

Those screenshots you attached show the Admob test ad is working... That is what you should see if it is set up correctly.

6. 6 Posted by Adil.Zanfar on 14 Nov, 2017 08:49 PM

Sir, Only the admob test ad are working but the real banner ads isn't working

7. Support Staff 7 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 15 Nov, 2017 01:21 PM

Hi,

As Colin mentioned, if you're seeing test ads for your ad units, that means everything is setup correctly. AdMob doesn't have any information as to when live ads will appear however some have reported it taking close to 24 hours before they appear, in addition to delays after inactivity, and some have reported them only showing after publishing their app to Google Play. It's also likely that who's making the requests plays a part in it as well (ie. different users).

I'd suggest publishing your app, and if you don't start seeing ads after a few days, attempt to contact AdMob's support.

Darryl

8. 8 Posted by Adil.Zanfar on 19 Nov, 2017 11:28 PM

I tried my ads in other platform and they are working.
    It's Only Andromo who don't allow me to see the banner ads, i can't see my banner ads in all my projects so it has nothing to do with the delay of appearance.

And even my oublished app don't show the admob banner, and as i said the ads are working in other platforms.

How do you explain that !!

9. Support Staff 9 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 20 Nov, 2017 01:45 PM

Hi,

The fact that you're seeing test ads with your ad unit IDs clearly indicates that the integration is correct and your problem is not related to Andromo. If it wasn't correct, you would not see any test ads. AdMob states the following:

"When building and testing your apps, make sure you use test ads rather than live, production ads. Failure to do so can lead to suspension of your account."

If you believe there's a problem, you'll need to contact AdMob to investigate your account.

Darryl

10. Adil.Zanfar closed this discussion on 07 May, 2018 10:30 PM.

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac