Problem signing up

Pritesh

10 Aug, 2017 11:42 PM

Hello,
I was trying to register a free account to check out the features that you offer and possibly upgrading to paid plan later. Unfortunately, while I was signing up when I clicked in the "I am not robot box", it automatically refreshes the page and won't let me sign up. I tried 4 attempts and now sending you this message. Please fix this issue. Thanks!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 11 Aug, 2017 12:32 PM

Hi,

What internet browser, version, and operating system are you using? You'll want to make sure that cookies are enabled in your browser. You may also want to try another browser.

Darryl

2. 2 Posted by priteshh2323 on 11 Aug, 2017 01:07 PM

Darryl,
    Thank you for your reply. I am on apple mac and I tried singing up via Safari browser as well as Chrome browser and both are the latest versions.
    Thank youPritesh
    -------- Original message --------From: Darryl Hnatiuk <[email blocked]> Date: 2017-08-11 8:32 AM (GMT-05:00) To: [email blocked] Subject: Re: Problem signing up [Problems #18447]

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Colin on 11 Aug, 2017 01:50 PM

It sounds like you might have JavaScript disabled, or you are running some sort of browser extension or security plugin that is interfering with the Google ReCaptcha 2.0 code. I've never heard of such a thing occurring, but that's my best guess. The Google ReCaptcha "I am not a robot" box is used on millions of websites and is maintained by Google, so it is very well tested and common... If you can send a video of what is happening, I could perhaps understand better what you are seeing.

4. Support Staff 4 Posted by Colin on 11 Aug, 2017 01:58 PM

You should also try clearing your browser cache and cookies. Then reboot. You may have some corruption in your system or browser that this can commonly cure.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac

Recent Discussions

18 Aug, 2017 10:54 PM
16 Aug, 2017 11:25 PM
16 Aug, 2017 04:10 PM