mail from google play support

laapps

11 Jun, 2017 12:45 PM

Hello Google Play Developer,

Our records show that your app, Coran complet Saad El Ghamidi, with package name fr.educaapps.corancomplet, currently violates our User Data policy regarding Personal and Sensitive Information.

Policy issue: Google Play requires developers to provide a valid privacy policy when the app requests or handles sensitive user or device information. Your app requests sensitive permissions (e.g. camera, microphone, accounts, contacts, or phone) or user data, but does not include a valid privacy policy.

Action required: Include a link to a valid privacy policy on your app's Store Listing page and within your app. You can find more information in our help center.

Alternatively, you may opt-out of this requirement by removing any requests for sensitive permissions or user data.

If you have additional apps in your catalog, please make sure they are compliant with our Prominent Disclosure requirements.

Please resolve this issue by March 15, 2017, or administrative action will be taken to limit the visibility of your app, up to and including removal from the Play Store. Thanks for helping us provide a clear and transparent experience for Google Play users.

Regards,

The Google Play Team

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Colin on 11 Jun, 2017 02:11 PM

2. Colin closed this discussion on 11 Jun, 2017 02:11 PM.

3. laapps re-opened this discussion on 12 Jun, 2017 07:39 AM

4. 2 Posted by laapps on 12 Jun, 2017 07:39 AM

Hey,
    I do not really understand what to do. I may have used the service of Aipbop push, which I received this mail from. But now this service is disabled I can not update my APK.

5. 3 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 12 Jun, 2017 12:35 PM

Hi,

If you've already removed AirBop from your app and published an update, then there wouldn't be any further action required. However if the current version of your app in Google Play still contains push notifications, then you would need to include a privacy policy in your app and on it's Google Play listing page.

Darryl

Discussions are closed to public comments.
If you need help with Andromo App Maker please start a new discussion.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac