USA JOBS APP

TERRI JABLONSKI

20 Apr, 2017 03:33 AM

Hi! I am trying to apply for jobs on the USA JOBS APP But several features of the app are not working properly. First, When I input a search term, the program looks like it is searching but is really slow and yields no results at all. Second, I can't upload a cover letter to my other documents. This nature has a block on it. Third, While I contacted the help center for the app, I tried to fill out another form but I am not able to fill out the form. The screen brings me back to a prior screen. Can you fix all these problems also, please? Thank you!

1. 1 Posted by TERRI JABLONSKI on 20 Apr, 2017 03:49 AM

This comment is regarding USA GOV SEARCH APP.

2. Support Staff 2 Posted by Darryl Hnatiuk on 20 Apr, 2017 12:00 PM

Hi,

You've contacted Andromo, a tool that developers use to create Android apps - http://www.andromo.com. In order to contact the author of the app you're using, you'll need to use the contact information on the app's store listing page (ie. it's Google Play listing page).

Darryl

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac